Auto Insurance in Michigan
Whether you own your car or lease one, having car insurance in Michigan is required. With lots of complex language and coverage options, we recognizing choosing the right coverage is a difficult task. At Janis-Shunta Insurance, we help you overcome this obstacle by having you work with an agent who will help guide you through the available options.
Required Coverage in Michigan:
- Property Protection Insurance (PPI)- It covers the damage caused by your vehicle to property or structures within Michigan State.
- Personal Injury Insurance (PIP) - It incorporates your medical expenses, a certain percentage of lost wages after the accident, nursing care attendance, and replacement duties when injured in a crash.
- Property Damage Coverage- It covers the damages your vehicle causes to other vehicles or property in case of an accident when you are at fault. This policy is a form of liability insurance that protects others from your negligence.
- Residual Bodily Injury Liability- It acts as a protection coverage in the event you cause severe injuries to an individual during an auto accident.
Optional Coverage in Michigan:
- Car Rental
- Towing and Labor
- Uninsured/Under Insured Motorist
- Lease/Gap Coverage
Want to discuss your coverage in person? With three convenient locations in Norton Shores, North Muskegon, and Fruitport, we are just a short drive away from those in Twin Lake, Montague, Whitehall, Spring Lake, and Grand Haven. Come see us today.